Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Winter Wonderland Princess Party!

I'm sorry, I'm hopeless when it comes to this blog.  Its pathetic that my last post was in October of 2011.  The good news is I've been super busy with my party business but the bad news is I haven't figured out how to juggle my corporate job, party business and family life.  So I'm going to try to take the next few weeks to catch up as best I can.  I know people follow my blog or pop in from time to time and probably find it a bit annoying that I can't update it.  So here goes my first attempt....


I'll start with the close of 2011.  We ended on a high note with this gorgeous Winter Wonderland Snowflake Princess Party.  This was a blast to put together!   We had 25 kids, and we created a complete Winter Wonderland for them.  Inside, guests were greeted to hanging snowflakes through the house with a beautiful wintery table setting for the kids.  We carried the theme through the house upstairs to the game room where they were entertained by the Snowflake Princess from Must Love Kids.  We continued the theme downstairs and outside to the craft area where guests made soap snowballs and painted snowflakes.  But the hit of the party had to be the "snow" each guest mixed themselves and added to our pool of snow, where they played with the snow that was even cold to the touch!  I have never seen anything like it, but it was definitely the hit of the party!



The Dessert Table was filled with yummy themed snacks for the kids like Snowballs, Icicles, Princess Wands and of course the beautiful Snowflake Princess Cake from Sweet Designs Kitchen.


  It was a wonderful day!  And a special way to celebrate a birthday during the Christmas season!!  Thanks to everyone who contributed to this party and thank you all for such a successful year!

Printables:  Pinkadot Shop
Entertainment:  Must Love Kids



~Thank you for a wonderful 2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment