Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Heart Fall

I really do love this time of year.  The weather gets cooler (yes, I consider 70 degrees "cooler"), pumpkin spice flavored everything is at the top of every menu, and there's an endless assortment of craft ideas out there.  I wanted to share a few things I've made over the last month. 


I'm sure everyone has heard of Cake Pops by now.  I make them every chance I get, for any occassion I can think of.  They truly are heaven on a stick. These are my rendition of Fall themed cake pops.  I just adapted the traditional recipe from Bakerella, using orange candy coating and tic tacs for the stem. YUM!

These were my spooky eyes that I found on one of my new favorite blogs of the Halloween season, Lil Boo & Co. They were super easy to make and my kids thought they were the coolest! 

The last thing I wanted to share were the broomstick goodie bags.  I found them here.  They are perfect for Halloween, but I also loved the idea of using them for a Harry Potter themed party too!  They are simple to make, and even easier if you use a pretzel rod instead of a branch for the broomstick. 

I have more fun projects to share soon...like these yummy treats from Oh Goodie Designs.  I can't wait to try them!  Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi CPN girl! It's coming into Summer where we are (in Aus) and it's pretty hot already, so seeing all the autumn posts is great! Your blog looks really lovely! I followed for you (yay) come visit me too @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete