Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Handmade Invitations

I'm not a graphic designer, and I don't pretend to be.  I'll leave that to the many talented women I admire in the graphic design world.  But I am proud of my handmade invitations I've custom designed myself.  They are clean, simple and full of CUTENESS!  I have never created the same invitation for more than one party.  I love to cordinate the entire theme of the party and that begins with the invitation.  Its the first thing their guests will see, and give them a hint to the flavor of the party, so its got to be an eye catcher!
But what do you do when you have no idea how to work in photoshop, or any of those other design programs you need to take an 8 week course to learn?  Well, my scrapbooking skills have helped for sure.  With some scrapbook paper, stickers, ribbon and clipart (thank goodness for Mygrafico.com!) I get to work!  Here are a few of my favorites...

Cooking Party


Yo Gaba Gaba Party


 Candyland Party


Princess Tea Party



Valentine's Day Cupcake Party



Pink Karaoke Party



Minnie Mouse Party


Maybe someday I will learn Photoshop!  But for now, I'm happy to be a bit different!  Thanks so much for looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment