Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party

I had a blast styling this Red and White Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday party for a client recently.  The focus was on a candy buffet table for about 25 children.  I wanted a fabulous centerpiece for this table but I wanted to keep costs low, so I decided to make my own.  {I smell a tutorial coming your way soon} With just some styrofoam balls, a little black spray paint, and some silk flowers, I put together a pretty good Minnie Head. 


My Disney Fonts Cricut cartridge came in pretty handy for this party!  I cut out a couple dozen heads and bows to use as lollipop toppers. 




I was really happy with this candy buffet table.  Here are a few more pictures to share.  The adorable printables {cupcake toppers, water bottle wrappers, and candy bar wrappers} were designed by Pinkadot Shop






Favor bags

Table Centerpeices

The Smash Cupcake

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment