Monday, June 25, 2012

Garden Fairy Party

I can't believe I haven't written a post for almost 2 months!  I apologize to all my fans who have been anxiously sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for me (yes, that was sarcasm folks!).  I'm going to try to update as much as I can this week for you all!

I wanted to start by sharing a beautiful and colorful Garden Fairy Party.  I was thrilled with how it all came together but unfortunately wasn't able to get the pictures to show it.  But I will share what I was able to capture. 






(Thank you Pinkadot Shop for these perfect party printables!)


The girls Fairy tables were dressed with colorful fairy wings on each chair, and tutus and butterflies were a common theme throughout the party decor.  The girls had plenty of dress up clothes and accessories to flutter around in.  Activities included decorating your own fairy house and making magical pixie dust in their very own take home bottle!



And not to be left out were our little pirates, who had just as much fun as our fairies.  They sported their pirate patches and bandanas while having a ball decorating their own treasure chests and pirate swords.  



The pirate booty...


The fairy jewels...



It was a beautiful day, but in hindsight this is one party I would have loved to have had a professional photographer to capture all the details.  I am definitely NOT a jack of all trades.  But I hope you enjoyed the little bits I was able to show off! 





No comments:

Post a Comment