Sunday, March 20, 2011

The beginnings of our Garden Fairy Party

Where there is Joy, Laughter, and Color, Fairies will be found!

Introducing our new Garden Fairy Party! I'm making a few products for an upcoming party and I'm so excited to share them with you!  The pixie dust will be a craft station which mixes sugar, pink lemonade mix and star confetti.  I love it!  I also made the favor bags which will hold a little wand and some hair accessories.  This is the first time I tried my hand at the lollipop holders, and I was thrilled with how darn cute they turned out too!  I have a few other things I'll be making as well for this party, including napkin and cup rings, cupcake toppers and a table centerpiece.
The adorable model is my own daughter, Olivia, who was estatic that I asked her to put on a tutu and wings and dance around! 
I'm very excited for this upcoming party!  Thanks for letting me share!


1 comment: