Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kentucky Derby Party - A Day at the Derby



It was Derby Day and my cousin Chrissy went all out for her annual Kentucky Derby Party!  Unfortunately being that I live 1000 miles away, I couldn't be there but my brother was making his first appearance, along with many other family members so I really wanted to fimnd a way to be a part of it.  I found a lovely printable party by The Side Stuff which I thought would be perfect for her,  and combined it with a few pieces from Mirabelle Creations.  I put everything together for her and shipped it off.  I LOVE the results!!  Great job Chrissy!!







I love how it all came together!  The cake might just be my favorite part!  But it almost looks too pretty to cut into...almost :)




Here's hoping that I can be there in person next year!!  Looks like it was a fun day!  Great job Chrissy!


Printables: The Side Stuff
Cake bunting and sign: Mirabelle Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment