Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I took my girls to see the one and only Santa Claus!  I say "one and only" because the Santa at the Millennia Mall truly is the one real Santa Claus.  I really believe that if there were a Santa, he is it for me.  And there is no doubt my kids feel the same way, even though my 8 year old knows the truth.  She still wrote out her list, and talked to him as if she were talking to Santa.  I'm convinced she's in complete denial and is holding on to any hope that I may indeed not be telling the truth, and there really is a big man in a red coat who has a magic key that opens every child's front door.  Anyway, the twinkle in my 4 year old's eye is priceless.  It was worth the hour and a half wait for this moment...



No comments:

Post a Comment