Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Wonderland Tablescape

With Christmas fast approaching, I wanted to share my latest tablescape with you all.  I love, love, LOVE these colors, a nice change from the traditional red and green.  I think the vibrant colors are eye catching, and perfect for a girly kid's holiday theme. 
Once again, Cassie from South 2nd Photography did a FAB-ulous job!  Included are some kid friendly decorating ideas and handmade holiday party decor.  I hope you find inspiration for your own holiday parties and tables! 
















Photography - South 2nd Photography
Sleigh favor holder - Creative Cuts and More

I truly do love creating these tablescapes.  And while they may not be as intricate as some, I feel it displays much of my own personality and creativity.  With each tablescape, comes new ideas and more experience.  I'm happy with the first two I've done these past couple of months.   I do know, there's lots more to come!  I can't wait to see what 2011 brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment