Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monster-licious Spa Party

So I have to admit, 6 months ago I had never heard of Monster High.  Maybe I was living under a rock. I do have 9 and 5 year old girls and still, I was oblivious to the phenomenon.  It didn't take long to realize I indeed was not hip, because Monster High was all over the place once I really started to look.  My first request was a Monster High Spa Party, an interesting twist to the pretty pampering spa parties I usually do. 

The "scary" Beauty Bar




The Beauty Bar is my favorite feature of our Spa Parties.  Guests collect their spa items in basket that they can choose to use at the party or take home with them.  Every item on the Beauty Bar is theirs to keep!



I loved how the Spa lunch table turned out.  A perfect mix of scary loveliness!   The girls were also treated to manis and pedis, facials with cucumbers for those tired eyes, and mixed their own blue or hot pink bath salts. 

I'm glad I learned what Monster High was, because now I have 2 more Monster High parties on my schedule!  As always, thanks so much to Stacy at Pinkadot Shop for the Spook-a-dorable printables and Cupcake Hearts for the Monster-licious cake!

Thanks for stopping in!


4 comments:

  1. Love your post, my daughter is turning 6 and wants a Monster High party, and since they are all about fashion and beauty... this kind of party is perfect! Thanks for the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make up and stuff -- did you make the labels or buy them that way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Happy to see this spa party. The beauty bar is looking really awesome. I really liked the idea of arranging such a party. Want to have few similar things for my niece’s birthday at one of venue New York. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete