Monday, March 19, 2012

Parties, Parties, and More Parties!

I'm back with more party love!  I have been one busy partin' girl over the last few months, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!  Today, I wanted to share bits of some of my most recent parties this year.  I've been to Cinderella's Castle for a magical Princess Party, then hopped over to Borbourn Street for a Princess and the Frog Party in pure New Orleans fashion, and partied under the Big Top for an adorable Circus Party!  Take a look...

This was a fun one!  Princess Parties are my most popular theme, so I really try to make each one a little different.  It keeps it challenging for me!  I was happy with the results!

I've done Princess and the Frog themed parties before, but I loved the New Orleans twist on this one!   Thanks to Paula from Frog Prince Paperie for the sweet Mardi Gras printables!

This was a favorite of mine because I did so much myself.  I loved crafting the signs and centerpieces, its always fun working with so many colors.  Circus Parties have lots of options, so you can easily get carried away.  Lots of fun!!  My favorite part of this party was the Prize Table, where guests could exchange their tickets in for prizes.  It was a big hit!

I have lots more to share in the coming days!  We'll have a Garden Princess Party and Spook-tacular Monster High Spa Party!!  Be sure to stop back in!


No comments:

Post a Comment