Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Party Dreamz was featured!!

I am thrilled to share with you our very first magazine feature!  Our Jessie Party was highlighted in the birthday party issue of PLAYGROUND Magazine here in Central Florida!  This was a party near and dear to my heart, so you can imagine my excitement to get the news they were even thinking about featuring me.  My daughter absolutely loves Jessie from the Toy Story movies, and I put my heart and soul into making this day special for her.

We had 20 kids here (the most people EVER in my house at one time) and their parents.  It was big day for us!  I asked my talented friend Stacy of Pinkadot Shop to help me with this one, and she exceeded my expectations with the perfect mix of Jessie and my daughter's spunky little cowgirl personality!! 

Here is the article, plus click HERE to see my blog post about the party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment